Thursday, May 18, 2006

Some love quotes I like

"Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?" Albert Einstein

"Do you love me because I am beautiful,or am I beautiful because you love me?"Cinderella

"Men always want to be a woman's first love,women like to be a man's last romance." Oscar Wilde

"LOVE: The irresistable desire to be irresistibly desired."Mark Twain

"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires,and a touch that never hurts."Charles Dickens

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand. Ella Wheeler Wilcox

There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Albert Camus (1913-1960)

"I judge how much a man cares for a woman by the space he allots her under a jointly shared umbrella."Jimmy Cannon


2 comments:

direkishore said...

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
- Mother Teresa

Anushya said...

direkishore - I totally agree.Been there,felt that.