Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I miss...

...my parents
...CUPA
...long gossip sessions with my mother after a relaxed lunch.
...my bike
...the dogs down my road who knew it was me no matter where they were hidden and when I passed by on my bike would all run towards me with such glee!
...eating pani puri at Victoria Chaat House.
...Bangalore traffic (surprisingly)
...my friends back home.
...shopping on Commercial street and getting the best bargains.
...the crowd
...watching a Bollywood movie in a theatre filled with the mawalis of the city sitting in Gandhi class whistling and passing rediculously funny comments on every scene.
...autorickshaws and the fights I used to have with the drivers over the rigged meter and the 2 bucks it charged more.
...Eloor library and the numerous book stores.
...hot idlis and vada at Shanti Sagar.
...national market and its galore of pirated cd's.
...the cafe coffee day outside bombay store.
...malleswaram 8th cross on the eve of a festival.
...the little ganesha temple within our apartment complex.
...home and Bangalore deeply.

No comments: